Forums » PSA

Save the drama for your Llama

• 15 posts
    February 20, 2018 9:57 PM MST

A note as we get started: Spammers and Trolls will be blocked. Honest reviews are the expectation. Respect is the word of the game. Seriously, save the Drama for your Llama! 

We are here to have honest, respectful discussions about the art, not to create a hostile work environment. If you wouldn't say it to the persons face, don't say it here on the site!
    This goes for all groups and pages. If group admins report you as a Troll i will investigate, we will have a conversation and I will determine the situation and handle it with my discretion.
    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    • 7 posts
    April 19, 2018 10:49 AM MDT

"If you wouldn't say it to the persons face, don't say it here on the site!"

Alas, some people are perfectly willing -- eager, even -- to say unnecessarily rude or inciteful things to others' faces.

• April 18, 2019 2:26 AM MDT

I am glad to read it.

• April 18, 2019 2:27 AM MDT

I hope you will be very famous after a short time because of the website you created. People should join you in this discussion by commenting on it like me. I like to visit http://www.zarias.com/10-key-elements-of-brand-identity-design/ for more info and I hope my words will please and also hopeful for for comments from others.