Forums » Suggestions

Tagging

This topic has been closed.
    • 10 posts
    April 2, 2018 2:27 AM MDT

Please could we have the ability to tag people so that everyone is clear to whom comments are addressed. I feel it is somewhat clunky at the moment and therefore discussion is stifled

• 15 posts
    April 4, 2018 7:19 PM MDT

I would love to be able to do that, but I don't think there is a plug in for that here. I will ask.

• 10 posts
    April 5, 2018 12:12 AM MDT

As per my reply on your comment on my reply to comments post. If there is not ability to reply to comments or tag the intended response it will become very confusing to read a thread and follow conversations. If I want to reply to you and their are 10 more comments under yours, I either need to tag or reply directly to the comment in order for the conversation to make sense. 

• 15 posts
    April 6, 2018 9:06 PM MDT

I have looked into this and have discovered how to change the settings to allow tagging. I will get to changing the settings this weekend. 

• 15 posts

I have looked into this and have discovered how to change the settings to allow tagging. I will get to changing the settings this weekend. 

• 15 posts

• 4 posts
    April 19, 2018 1:22 PM MDT

Is there a way to tag now? Can we just name the person in the comment in order to tag them?

• 15 posts
    April 19, 2018 9:28 PM MDT

I've been working on the back end of the site slowly but surely. Tagging should be available by this weekend.

• 4 posts
    April 20, 2018 7:25 AM MDT

Thanks, Lucinda. smile

• 10 posts
    April 24, 2018 1:48 AM MDT
    Lucinda, I still cannot tag anyone. Please could you advise as to when this will be available?
    • 15 posts
    June 16, 2018 10:28 PM MDT

You should be able to tag.

The site only allows you to tag friends.

• 15 posts
    December 13, 2018 10:12 AM MST

I apologize for the lifetime lifetime spams. In order to keep this forum accessible to authors and readers I need to keep the sign up process fairly easy.

In order to sign up you do need to be a real person, but occasionally these real people have an agenda not quite right for this group.

I do keep an eye out for these people and delete and block them as soon as I see they sign up.

There is also another member who has stepped up to let me know when one of these individuals slip on to the site. Since he lives in another time zone his eyes are on the page when I am not.

If you do not want to receive messages from the site when new posts, likes or other messages pop up you can go to the settings (the little wheel on the upper left) and adjust your notification settings. This way the notifications only appear on the site, not in your email.

Thank you all for your understanding. Remember, this is a community so I am very open to feedback.