Forums » Suggestions

a suggestion for encouraging new people to join

• 7 posts
    May 11, 2018 11:31 AM MDT

"We are about a week away from being out of BETA."

That's the first thing anyone not signed in sees in the announcements at the top of the home page. I know there haven't been any new announcements to replace it, but it seems to me that having something that's both outdated (posted in the middle of March and no longer relevant) and gives the impression that the site isn't really up and running yet may turn away potential new members.

Anyone coming to the site without being a member (or being signed in as a member) has to scroll down a bit to see any of the discussion posts. I think keeping something there about the benefits of membership makes sense, but the 'We're still in beta, but not for long' bit ought to go away. It's no longer relevant, it gives a false impression of how the site is going, and it takes up space that interferes with easily finding and reading members' posts.

(If I'm not supposed to express an opinion on things like this, I hope the site's moderator/owner will just tell me.)

• 15 posts
    June 16, 2018 12:24 PM MDT

I'm sorry

Things got a little crazy towards the end of the school year.

I will update the announcements.

The forum is still fairly new. I would love suggestions. Feel free to message me directly with further suggestions.

Although we are no longer in Beta, this site is still a work in progress and I am happy to listen and respond to feedback.

• August 31, 2018 5:59 AM MDT

There come unlimited ups and downs in a student’s life and also come many special days and unforgettable moments in student life. This article is https://www.australian-writings.net/ interesting and good about the student life and you are doing an excellent work.

• October 15, 2018 6:09 AM MDT

To claim your position, head up to the Dota 2 site and sign into your Steam report from there, then match the Get on the list section. university assignment service That’s how it WAS at limited. The GamesCom competition looks to have reached the website for the time being.