Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Authors' Pets

• 7 posts
    July 9, 2018 5:35 PM MDT

I'm kinda surprised no one has posted anything on this topic yet; it seems inevitable that, whenever writers socialize, they eventually start telling each other about their pets: cats, dogs, birds, fish, strangely adorable reptiles...

This is Harmony, one of six cats with whom I currently share a house.

• July 11, 2018 12:49 AM MDT

Hallo Thomas - lovely idea. Here's a great little dog we share our farm and our hearts with (and part of our house, too when there are thunderstorms or big bad wind nights) -

Oops sorry, that's really big. I'll see if I can work out a smaller pic. Don't know how yet!

• July 11, 2018 4:30 AM MDT

Just checking half the size -

but now I don't know how to get rid of the big one above! Grr...

• October 22, 2018 2:06 AM MDT

I think, we need to diminish the expenses of preparing since an immense number of watchmen are not sending their youths to australian-writings.org educational foundations because of neediness. You should continue making this deal with of articles which makes the gatekeepers know the hugeness of preparing for the inevitable destiny of their youths.

• October 22, 2018 3:28 AM MDT

My mom and father are animal lovers so when they say me that the decision to have their cat put down in the 3rd month of mom's pregnancy was out of a real fear assignment writing companies it would hit their first baby, I believe they did the right thing. That said when you see you've been responsible for something same that, it does do to have constant psychological consequences.

• 1 posts
    January 19, 2019 10:30 AM MST

I have a cat too! You can check writemyessay4me essays website to see some photos there. If you are interested to see them.