Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Authors' Pets

• 7 posts
    July 9, 2018 5:35 PM MDT

I'm kinda surprised no one has posted anything on this topic yet; it seems inevitable that, whenever writers socialize, they eventually start telling each other about their pets: cats, dogs, birds, fish, strangely adorable reptiles...

This is Harmony, one of six cats with whom I currently share a house.

• May 5, 2019 11:48 PM MDT

I am with you Thomas Weaver and want to continue discussion on this forum to keep it live and to make it informational. Get college writing service for more info as I have eagerness to continue discussion on it routinely and hopeful to get more information about pets from you.

• May 18, 2019 12:46 AM MDT

I thought, you are in the offing for traffic and on this site and decided to join this conversation by posting my comment here. Read info here https://www.itnewsafrica.com/2019/01/10-best-ways-to-manage-a-brand-on-instagram-in-2019/ as folks waste time by chitchat with unknown folks on Facebook messenger and on other social media applications but don’t use to talk on fruitful topics on such forums.

• 1 posts
    August 17, 2019 2:45 AM MDT

I don't know who offered it, but I think the goal we pet animals is to show our affection for them, and they know and crave that affection (most of them). For example, if my dog wants to be patted he'll jump onto my lap or put his paws on me and stand on his back legs. I think they show affection back, like when they lick you, and cats rub against you and jump onto your lap too. i spaind my time with my pet animals after my job in cleaning dubai company.